Thursday, June 2, 2011

RangdaWIP




I started this for the evolve CG contest. I didn't manage to finish it but I'm gonna keep going with it. My first concept was to have and older boney body
















I started add in a little more detail just to toy around with my idea. I started giving the face some shape as well












The references of Rangda i found usually had a mask on with the big teeth. I thought it would've been interesting to incorporate to her actual face to make her more scarey looking.












So because i was going to give her a busted face, i was given the idea to give her a nice body instead. I went with it and overall it was a good idea to go with it.
















This is my latest version of her. I textured her out through spotlight. Still have a way to go











Close Up

No comments:

Post a Comment